Last updated: 12 July 2019
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. Please read this policy carefully. By visiting, registering or otherwise using the Service, you accept and agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this policy. If you do not accept the terms of this policy, please stop using the Service immediately.
Information Collection And Use
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use; and
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third-party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
The username you choose when creating an account may be displayed publicly on our site and visible to other users of our Service.
As set out above, we may automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, location, browser type, browser version, operating system and platform, your login information, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, products and services you viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and other statistics and technical information.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device if you agree.
We may employ and work with third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers).
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are subject to strict contractual controls such that any data is only used in accordance with this policy and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Uses Made Of The Information
We may use your Personal Information:
- To carry out our obligations to you and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. However, you acknowledge that this will limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To improve our Service and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer our Service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Service safe and secure;
- To personalize your experience with any partner of ours who advertises on our website ("Advertiser") and whose content you interact with. If you click on an advertiser's link on our website then you will be taken to the advertiser's own website. We may be asked by the advertiser to provide certain personal information to them, such as your email address or demographic information. If you do not agree to us sending our advertisers this information then please do not click on any of the links on our website. Any interaction you have with an advertisement on our website may also mean that the advertiser collects non-identifiable information relating to you such as your IP address, your browser, your operating system and your interaction with their website.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- We sometimes operate co-registration with some of the advertisers we work with. This means that by clicking a link to one of our advertiser's websites an account will automatically be created for you. By clicking on these links you are agreeing to us sending the relevant data required by our partner to set up this account.
Disclosure And Compliance With Laws
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group.
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights.
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data.
We do not identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use the information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and any transmission is at your own risk.
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement.
We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility or liability for the content, security, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our sign up form, by following the unsubscribe link in any email we send or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- Request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- Restrict processing;
- To object to the processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child who is under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers as soon as possible.